Subspecialty ServiceARC can help you provide expert sub-specialty interpretation services to your referring physicians and patients.
Sub-Specialty and Modality Expertise
ARC can provide you with expert sub-specialty interpretations for your referring physicians and patients. Since our solutions are completely scalable, they are ideal to help you build up your practice. Whether you are adding on new imaging services or modalities to your practice, or are being faced with an increasing volume of studies, ARC can offer you the solution through our wide network of radiologists with the following proficiencies:
- Emergency Radiology
- Abdominal/Genitourinary Imaging
- Neuroradiology and Head/Neck Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Pediatric Imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Nuclear Medicine
- Thoracic Imaging
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Cardio-Vascular Imaging and Cardiac CTA (level III training)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, airway analysis and dental implant planning
Cardiovascular Imaging Services
With the recent advancement of MDCT technology and clinical studies validating coronary CTA (computed tomography angiography) as an effective tool in the armamentarium of diagnostic studies for the detection of coronary arterial disease, cardiac CTA is quickly becoming a valuable imaging procedure that is helping physicians more easily diagnose cardiovascular disease.
ARC is leading the way in cardiac teleradiology services, providing state-of-the-art CTA and cardiac CT and MRI interpretations along with a robust suite of additional cardiac services to its clients. So don’t let lack of time or resources put your cardiovascular programs on hold. Call ARC today to get started! Our cardiac services include:
- State-of-the-art CTA, cardiovascular CT and MRI interpretation services
- Consultation on imaging and post processing equipment purchases, setup, training, and quality control.
- Over-reads to help in the accreditation of in-house radiologists and cardiologists using the standards outlined by the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association which restrict the interpretation of these studies to physicians who are ‘clinically competent’ and adequately trained to perform and interpret those studies.
- Advanced 3-D visualization to referring physicians by processing of CTA and MRA data on 3-D workstations and providing volume rendered (VR), multiple projection reformatted (MPR), and curved planar reformatted (CPR) images of the imaged vascular beds.
- Ventricular mass analysis, ejection fraction and aortic valve evaluation
- Full functional analysis for cardiac MR studies
- Calcium scoring of cardiac CT studies
Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology:
Specializing in scans of the head and neck pertaining to dental diagnostic objectives, such as implant planning, TMJ analysis, odontogenic infections, cysts and tumors, and trauma of the oral and maxillofacial complex. These scans are read by a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist with training as a dentist to best suit and fully understand the needs of your dental clients. Implant analysis includes analysis of bone quantity, morphology and density, as well as evaluation of adjacent anatomical structures pertaining to the implant procedure.
ARC’s oral and maxillofacial radiology team specializes in scans of the head and neck pertaining to dental diagnostic objectives, such as implant planning, TMJ analysis, odontogenic infections, cysts and tumors, and trauma of the oral and maxillofacial complex. These scans are read by a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist with training as a dentist to best suit and fully understand the needs of your dental clients. Implant analysis includes analysis of bone quantity, morphology and density, as well as evaluation of adjacent anatomical structures pertaining to the implant procedure.
Being connected to ARC’s network will enables your facility to receive a second opinion on any radiology examination from any modality by a specialist 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. When looking for a second opinion you can trust ARC to deliver an accurate and ethical final report. Many patients, clinics, and attorneys turn to ARC for second opinions for a variety of reasons such as:
- Discrepancies between clinical opinions on complex imaging cases
- Indecisive medical imaging reports
- Non availability of subspecialized radiologists
- Second opinions requested by attorneys and/or courts
- Clinical concerns not adequately addressed
- Peace of mind for both patients and referring physicians
As a JCAHO-accredited facility, we understand the requirements and can help you develop an internal Quality Assurance program by providing you with secondary reads for a selected number of cases every month.
There are no capital investments or up-front costs. There are no hidden costs – all benefits mentioned in this proposal are without additional charges unless specifically stated.
There are no recruitment costs or other recurring financial responsibilities to become connected to ARC’s network.
|Tangible benefits||Intangible benefits|
|Benefits to patients and families||
|Benefits to medical providers||
|Benefits to hospitals||
|Benefits to society||